Imperial Service Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

+34
schattenfrau
Lasi
LilGoldie3106
Obey Wann
girlstrat
khiliah
Hanyo2801
SamuraiJenn
mystycalchyk
Mara_Jade_AZ
jeslyn
Major
KisaWings
dancing trooper
Tom Hodges
Katsu Ma'Roy
vadersprincess
NdyGlo83
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Ladyhawk
Nightsister
Mirgo Ruus
pcady
mercsailor
Farva
Rogue_Shadow
terri.hodges
SyllyOne
cpababe
Pinky Shear
LadyRoy
TKEastbay
tb8535
Julie
38 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

Post  parkerpublicist 08/07/09, 04:32 pm

Hello Smile

I'm Consetta, TB/BH-5405 of the Golden Gate Garrison, sith Cheerleader and anxious to be involved with the amazing women of the ISO. I was born in Joliet, IL, grew up in Southern Indiana, lived in Utah for one summer, worked in Cincinnati for a few years and happily ended up in California.
Like many of you, Star Wars changed my life in 1977. I set a course at the age of 6 to someday work with movies, animals, radio and meet Han Solo. I've been so fortunate to have worked in all fields and have made all major life choices based on my love of Star Wars. (and I have met Harrison Ford twice)
By chance I landed a gig as a studio publicist and film promote in LA back in 2004...which led to me working the press junket for ROTS in May 2005. While on the sacred grounds of Skywalker Ranch with press, a lone stormtrooper walked into my life. He introduced me to the 501st that morning and by the end of the day as we held hands watching SITH together at the Ranch, I knew he was the boy I'd been waiting for my entire life. I went back to LA, quit my job and moved up here to NorCal to be with my trooper dream.
We married on our 3 year anniversary of the day we met at the Ranch...May the 4th, 2008. (Ironic..May the 4th be with you! ha!)
My TK, Garet, and I reside in our SW decorated home we call the Concord Cantina with our 2 cats, our beloved boys, Alfie and Frankie. I'm back working with animals and manage a veterinary hospital here in Concord, CA. (so much better than the 'animals' I used to work with in LA-ha!)
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel encountering new people every day that share a love of the Star Wars universe on so many levels. Growing up on a rural route in Indiana...I longed for friends to play SW with and its like I'm finally finding all the friends I so wished for when I was a little girl! I look forward to meeting everyone face to face soon!
Star Wars is forever and dreams do come true - All hail the feminine side of the Force!
parkerpublicist
parkerpublicist

http://www.starwarswedding.us

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

Post  IndustrialSizeEd 09/07/09, 07:41 pm

Hey everyone, Ed Cook here, TI-5335 from Minneapolis, deep inside Central Garrison. Been a 501st member for about eight months now, but I've been a member of the Rebel Legion for four years now.

As a former Airman, I want to thank you for the work you're doing, and hopefully one day I'll get my wife to join up.
IndustrialSizeEd
IndustrialSizeEd

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum