Imperial Service Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership Info

Go down

Membership Info Empty Membership Info

Post  terri.hodges 10/07/09, 11:15 am

*****Please do not reply to this thread, reply via PM or email*****

I am putting together a an official membership list that will be shared with the ISO Command Staff only.

This will allow us to keep track of who you are, where you are (and which Chapter you fall into) and if your uniform is approved or you are still in "probie" status.

To have your Uniform approved you will need to submit pictures (a full body shot, front and back is preferred). Pictures can be submitted to membership@imperialserviceorganization.com and will be shared with ISO Command Staff.

Please email me at craftingthegalaxy@gmail.com or PM on this forum with the following info (anything with a * is required, the rest is optional).

-First & Last Name*
-Nickname (your forum screen name, if it is different, is also helpful)
-Mailing Address (at least a City & State*) (if you need a patch I need to know where to send it!)
-Email Address*

Please also let me know if you have no access to the 501st patch for your location so that I can contact your local Garrison (or look through my own personal stash). Your Uniform can be submitted for approval before you procure a patch. If you do not have a relationship with the 501st currently (through your own membership) I will act as liaison on your behalf, please contact me via email or PM.

Last edited by terri.hodges on 10/07/09, 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : email adjustment)
terri.hodges
terri.hodges
Officer
Officer

http://www.twitter.com/vmperella

Back to top Go down