Imperial Service Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership Requirements?

5 posters

Go down

Membership Requirements? Empty Membership Requirements?

Post  mercsailor 06/07/09, 06:48 pm

So... I've seen much as far as uniform and hair but I've yet to see anything that spells out the requirements for membership. I'm sure I can't be the only curious gal out here =)

Di
mercsailor
mercsailor

Back to top Go down

Membership Requirements? Empty Re: Membership Requirements?

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 06/07/09, 07:30 pm

RIGHT.

I will endeavor to have something posted tonight.

Long story short, you need:

The E.C.U. version of the uniform, complete.
--Shirt, tailored. Patch attached.
--Black skirt.
--Backseam fishnet hose.
--Black 40's-style heels.

Hair and makeup done in a 40's style. Pictures taken.

Your contact information submitted to the ISO Command Staff, with picture.

And . . . DONE.

And if you have a group of girls from one 501st garrison, you need to appoint a liason to be your contact with the Command Staff. If you all wanted to submit your info and pics together through said liason, that would be GREAT. If you need us to put you in contact with the girls in your area, we can do that too.
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  TKEastbay 06/07/09, 11:41 pm

In regards to the patch, are you talking about specific 501st garrison patches? Since some of us gals are not yet 501st approved or not interested in joining the 501st, what patches do we need to use and how do we get them?

Michelle
TKEastbay
TKEastbay

Back to top Go down

Post  LilGoldie3106 07/07/09, 12:49 pm

I don't know the exact name of the Dickies shirt we wear but the one below looks like it.
Membership Requirements? Woman_SS_WS_lg
LilGoldie3106
LilGoldie3106

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 07/07/09, 04:05 pm

TKEastbay wrote:In regards to the patch, are you talking about specific 501st garrison patches? Since some of us gals are not yet 501st approved or not interested in joining the 501st, what patches do we need to use and how do we get them?

Michelle

If you need a patch for your local garrison, contact the C.O. of that garrison and tell them you're ISO and need to know if you can PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE have a patch to wear over your heart. <sniff sniff>

You, Eastbay, may be set because Terri Hodges is near you and she is figuing out the whole logistics thing for California. She wears *her* patch, the 501st Legion Quilt patch with a cartoon of her lovely face on the front (with pink hair). You guys can all talk amongst yourselves about how to swing that.

You all have permanent access to DSG patches to wear if push comes to shove. I keep a stash.

Remember, the rule with the Legion is that they CAN NOT sell Legion merch to someone outside of the Legion. But they can give away anything they please . . .

Let the schmoozing commence . . .
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 07/07/09, 04:07 pm

OH! And we also have quite a few fans worldwide who also happen to be Legion members.

If you need a patch, chances are they can make some inquiries. The guy always knows a guy . . .
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirgo Ruus 13/07/09, 09:42 pm

I'd also like to point out that part of being a member of the ISO is that you need to support your troopers. That comes in many forms.
You can:

1. Wrangle for a local 501st garrison
- -be a non helmuted friendly face who looks after the troopers
- -provides security
- -make sure they eat and drink
- -carries a large roll of white gaff tape in you car
2. Start a drive for items to create packages to send to your servicemen over seas
3. Organize a merchandice endevor to collect donation for a charity
4. Help the 501st staff their booths at conventions (if their command staffs approves the help)
5. Take pictures at 501st events to help document and promote the good work our boys in white plastic do.
6. Organize social event for your local garrisons like mixers and theme parties to bring people face to face. (Often in online communities we get so bogges down by politics that we forget to hang out together an have a good time. Hey maybe we can help everyone remember that they like each other. I love you

These are just some ideas of what has worked for us here in the Dune Sea. Ultimately it is up to your chapter and your relationship with you local garrison to determine what "support" you can provide. Remember that relationships aren't made overnight. Just be available and help out wherever they need it.
Mirgo Ruus
Mirgo Ruus
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down