Imperial Service Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl?

+2
dancing trooper
Mara Jen is Big Red!
6 posters

Go down

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? Empty Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl?

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 04/07/09, 12:25 am

Let's see it!!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? Empty Re: Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl?

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 04/07/09, 12:33 am

Here's Mike and Jasmine:

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? DSCN0814

Me with two of my favorites:

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? 100_1353

Joe and some of his favorites:

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? 661b12266b0e3ycjer6r

Me and Amandalorian with 13:

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? RPandDarkCon129
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? Empty troopin with the ladies

Post  dancing trooper 04/07/09, 10:33 am

dancing trooper
dancing trooper

http://myspace.com/dancintrooper

Back to top Go down

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? Empty Re: Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl?

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 05/07/09, 02:17 pm

YAY BRENT!!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  CAndyman 06/07/09, 06:39 pm

My first run-in with the ISO was at the 501st Mixer at Celebration-IV. I had the honor of being one of the Legion's official photographers for the event so I had my eyes peeled wide for any eye-catching photo op's. I took plenty of pics of the guests, speakers and the various Legion-groups represented at the mixer. And then part-way through the night I noticed a GORGEOUS group of Ladies that seemed to be getting a LOT of attention so I went over to see what was up.

Right away I knew I was seeing something pretty special. These Fabulous Ladies were dressed like the USO Pin-up girls and had everyone's attention! So much so that at one point either Mark or Dean asked me to go ask the Ladies to move to the back of the room or out in the hall because with all the commotion of people wanting pictures with them, the Presenters were having a hard time getting anyone to pay attention to what they were saying up on stage. Laughing Very Happy Which of course these Sensational Sirens complied with little more than a batted lash and a smile. And as soon as the presentation broke for a moment I quickly made my way over to get my turn for a photo op, this photo as a matter of fact....

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? N1367960944_82593_6030

I could've gotten hit by a bus on my way back to my hotel and I still would've called it a excellent night!

I'm so proud of how much the ISO has grown since that night and I can't wait to see where they'll go from here. My bucket is off to you Ladies, you are Beautiful, Wonderful and truly an inspiration! *SALUTE*

Your Humble Fan,
~CAndyman.
CAndyman
CAndyman

https://www.facebook.com/CAndymanTK9772

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 06/07/09, 07:16 pm

**sigh**

And we love you, CAndyman. I love you I love you
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  CAndyman 06/07/09, 07:29 pm

Mara Jen is Big Red! wrote:**sigh**

And we love you, CAndyman. I love you I love you

*Blush*
Yopu keep that up and I'll never be able to fit my big head into my bucket! Laughing I love you
CAndyman
CAndyman

Back to top Go down

Post  NdyGlo83 07/07/09, 10:17 am

I love you Me and my clone. I love you

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? Clones
NdyGlo83
NdyGlo83
Officer
Officer

https://www.facebook.com/cindy.glover

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 07/07/09, 03:47 pm

NdyGlo83 wrote:I love you Me and my clone. I love you

I still have this in 8x10 over my desk, every day. I love you

For those who don't know, scientists secretly stole into my elementary school when I was 11 going on 12, and swabbed the inside of my cheek. That sample was refined and improved (so yeah, they strained out all of my bad stuff) to create a more beautiful, smarter, overwhelmingly-wonderful-in-every-way CLONE of me.

With bigger boobs.

Ain't science grand? Wink
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  CAndyman 07/07/09, 04:10 pm

Mara Jen is Big Red! wrote:
NdyGlo83 wrote:I love you Me and my clone. I love you

I still have this in 8x10 over my desk, every day. I love you

For those who don't know, scientists secretly stole into my elementary school when I was 11 going on 12, and swabbed the inside of my cheek. That sample was refined and improved (so yeah, they strained out all of my bad stuff) to create a more beautiful, smarter, overwhelmingly-wonderful-in-every-way CLONE of me.

With bigger boobs.

Ain't science grand? Wink

So many Doublemint Gum slogans, I don't even know where to start! Laughing Very Happy I love you
CAndyman
CAndyman

Back to top Go down

Post  dashrender 08/07/09, 01:42 pm

Here's my ISO gal. My wife wore her's for this first time this weekend.

*man my office needs some help.

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? ISO

dashrender

Back to top Go down

Post  terri.hodges 08/07/09, 02:12 pm

Here's me...with a Dune Sea Guy

Hey, do YOU have a favorite picture of you with an ISO Girl? 3702307882_ea810bc0d4
terri.hodges
terri.hodges
Officer
Officer

http://www.twitter.com/vmperella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down