Imperial Service Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

+34
schattenfrau
Lasi
LilGoldie3106
Obey Wann
girlstrat
khiliah
Hanyo2801
SamuraiJenn
mystycalchyk
Mara_Jade_AZ
jeslyn
Major
KisaWings
dancing trooper
Tom Hodges
Katsu Ma'Roy
vadersprincess
NdyGlo83
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Ladyhawk
Nightsister
Mirgo Ruus
pcady
mercsailor
Farva
Rogue_Shadow
terri.hodges
SyllyOne
cpababe
Pinky Shear
LadyRoy
TKEastbay
tb8535
Julie
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

Post  Tom Hodges 03/07/09, 09:27 pm

Me Tom. Me draw Pictures.
Tom Hodges
Tom Hodges

http://www.tomhodges.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ...

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 03/07/09, 11:20 pm

Tom Hodges wrote:Me Tom. Me draw Pictures.

ROFL . . . I love him.

And I like the new haircut . . . nice. Smile
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  tb8535 03/07/09, 11:30 pm

yes very good ones I might add ... I love you
tb8535
tb8535
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Hodges 04/07/09, 07:25 am

Mara Jen is Big Red! wrote:

ROFL . . . I love him.

That picture is actually from November 2005. So that would be an old haircut.

You don't even KNOW me, do you?

Wink
Tom Hodges
Tom Hodges

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 2 Empty HOORAY ISO!

Post  dancing trooper 04/07/09, 09:59 am

My name is Brent mcclay. I having been trooping for about 7 years now. In or out of armor, you will often find me dancing. I just cant help it. Anyways, I was one of the major cheerleaders for the Mountain Garrison to get our ladies into ISO. Its funny, because now there are almost as many picture requests for our ISO as there are for the troopers. Fantastic!
So if you ever see a trooper,kilted trooper,arc, or snow clone, gettin down, you'll know its brent. Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes affraid lol!

Ladies of the ISO, we are here to support you as much as you support us.
dancing trooper
dancing trooper

http://myspace.com/dancintrooper

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 2 Empty I love Cake!

Post  KisaWings 05/07/09, 01:38 pm

Hia Everybody! My name is Carissa, but everybody just calls me Kisa! ;D I LOVE CAKE. Haha anytime there is a Kisa at a party there shall be cake!

I grew up with the Original Trillogy, and have played many of the video games Lucas Arts have released! I've also fallen in love with Karen Traviss' books and am currently reading the third in the series. So its no suprise when I had discovered the 501st I fell in love! I wanted to be a part of it, but none of the costumes had much appeal for me. I do hope to make a Visas Marr costume from Knights of the Old Republic II for a fromal entry though. :3 I also have an original Mandalorian, and a Twi'lek in the works and will probably have them finished in time for CV and/or PCC!

I LOVE and joined the ISO because, like many have said before me, it combines two of my favorite things together, and still lets me feel like I am apart of the 501st. I love being able to support all the men and women I adore who are apart of the 501st! The ISO also showed me a very important aspect of life that I had been missing out on, GIRL BONDING! Very Happy Its amazing how much all the girls take care of each other and make each other feel complete and beautiful, no matter what. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

KisaWings

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 05/07/09, 02:19 pm

Tom Hodges wrote:
Mara Jen is Big Red! wrote:

ROFL . . . I love him.

That picture is actually from November 2005. So that would be an old haircut.

You don't even KNOW me, do you?

Wink

Don't make me beat you.
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Hodges 05/07/09, 02:39 pm

YOU MUST post that image you sent me last night!
Tom Hodges
Tom Hodges

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara Jen is Big Red! 05/07/09, 04:13 pm

Tom Hodges wrote:YOU MUST post that image you sent me last night!

Your wish = my command.

I love you
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Mara Jen is Big Red!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Major 06/07/09, 08:59 am

Hi there, my name is Robert Pareso, although I was given the name "Major" by someone........ huh.....

Anyways, I'm in the Mountain Garrison, Pikes Peak Squad XO. I, along with several of my inmates, were crazy enough to invade AZ for the Fiesta Bowl Parade this year. Needless to say, the event, and everything surrounding it left an impression.... One of those things being the ISO Ladies..... simply amazing.

I've had further encounters with some ISO members (and still have fairly bruise-free appendages to show for it) and there has been some ISO movement up here in the Mountain Garrison, all of which are good things.

I'll poke around on here as time permits.... or as reminded..... I've got some design work to do atm......
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  jeslyn 06/07/09, 04:20 pm

Hi my name is Jessica AKA Jeslyn on the 501st/GGG/RL boards. I have been part of the RL for almost a year and just got into the 501st as the 1st Juno Eclipse (ID-8256)! My husband is only in the RL right now but we are saving for a TK or Clone for him. I have one dog Obi and one cat Agassi.

I can't wait to get this going for the GGG! It will be a blast!

jeslyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mara_Jade_AZ 06/07/09, 06:30 pm

Hi my name is Gabrielle Suglia (aka Gabby aka Mara Jade AZ). I've been a member of the 501st for around 10 years now. I started trooping in the Dune Sea before it became the lovable bunch (and ever growing!) they are today, so I guess that makes me a founding member. Started off with a Mara Jade costume (hence Mara Jade AZ) and finally got my TK in time for CIV in 2007. I've been a member of the Rebel Legion just as long as well, costuming as Mara Jade and Princess Leia (ANH Senatorial gown). I've ALWAYS been a geek girl, so this was the only natural outlet.

I was at the CIV premier of the ISO and loved the idea but since I was still post pardum, it took me until the following Phoenix Comic Con to debut as an ISO gal.

I am currently in Mountain Garrison (Southern New Mexico) and would like to consider myself one of the founding members of the Mountain Division. I'm overwhelmed that we've had so much interest in the ISO in Mountain and extremely proud! Now if we can just kick start the girls in New Mexico (what'dya say, Tara?).

Heading to Lubbock, TX after the first of the year so Star Garrison lookout, you've been forewarned! Twisted Evil

Looking forward to what comes next!
Mara_Jade_AZ
Mara_Jade_AZ

Back to top Go down

Post  mystycalchyk 06/07/09, 07:14 pm

Hi there sexy gals. my name is Victoria. I live in a little slice of heaven known as Flagstaff, Arizona. I've actually only just completed my ISO outfit and had some prof. photos done a week ago. Once I get those babies back I will submit my pics for approval What a Face

My husband, Will, is a DSGer (currently as a TK - TK-2855) and also working on a Cody. My next project, to become 'official 501st', will be Zam.

We had been hoping to attend SDCC this year, but it's a bust. Stinking money. Rolling Eyes But we are in this up to our eyeballs and loving every second of it. The Dune Sea Garrison people have been perfectly wonderful and accepting of us and have welcomed us with open arms. They feel like extended family to me now.
mystycalchyk
mystycalchyk

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiJenn 06/07/09, 08:20 pm

I'm not so good at this talk about yourself stuff so here it goes.

I'm the third Jenn of the DSG ISO group. My hubby is in the DSG 501st as a tusken and Imperial Guard and unofficially, I believe, Imperial crewman. I got boots for Zam, but that's about it... still working on getting down to that goal weight before I even look at the purple spandex! Laughing

My first troop with the ISO gals was the PCC 2009 and I must say, like Cindy, I was not in touch with my feminine side and these gals have helped me step outside of my comfort zone. It's fun to hang with the girls and these gals have been soooo super friendly and encouraging even though I'm not the fittest one in the bunch. Laughing I love these girls!! I love you
SamuraiJenn
SamuraiJenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanyo2801 06/07/09, 08:48 pm

Hello I am really excited about joining! I will be at comic con this year and hope to see meet ISO members I am currently in Vegas and my husband is a member of the 501st neon city garrison. Hope to see a lot of people there ! cat
Hanyo2801
Hanyo2801

Back to top Go down

Post  khiliah 06/07/09, 08:55 pm

Hi Guys! I'm Liz, you're ISO web-mistress. The site is just going live and there's a lot of things to be implemented yet, great things coming. Feel free to send me an private message if you have an idea or a resource link that you've found and things of that nature!

I'm located in Queen Creek, AZ and have been supporting the troops for about a year or so. My husband runs in TK gear and I met the ISO girls through the Dune Sea Garrison. Great bunch of women, lemme tell ya!!!

I don't get to many events due to a crazy work/school schedule as the DSG can attest to, but I get out when I can. I work full time in the IT industry, and I go to school full time for a geology degree which might end up the death of me one of these days. Smile No more rock-slides for me!!!

I have a horse ranch in Queen Creek, so when I'm not at work or class, I'm out brushing down the horses.

Other than that, I'm a little shy so if you ever meet me, give me some time to open up (and then I don't really shut-up....).
khiliah
khiliah

http://lifewithgeek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  girlstrat 06/07/09, 10:04 pm

Hello All!

My name is Amber aka Lady Farva.
I have been on this trip down Star Wars lane with my husband for a couple of years now. Although I am still resistant to ACTUALLY dressing up I do have a 501st number now and am participating more with our DSG ISO.
I can tell you that the group of women are amazing, fun and just a wonderful and big hearted (and haired) group. So come on in, pull up a stool and visit a while!
girlstrat
girlstrat

Back to top Go down

Post  Obey Wann 07/07/09, 12:08 am

I'm Bill, aka Obey Wann, TS/TC-6960 from the Mile High Squad (Denver) of the Mountain Garrison. I'm also the photographer that was at Starfest this year --so much fun, that was!

Sadly, I won't be making it to SDCC, but there's always the future.

So.... when do you ladies want another photoshoot? Twisted Evil Cool

Obey Wann

Back to top Go down

Post  LilGoldie3106 07/07/09, 12:09 pm

My name is Lauren Graham and I am a member of the 501st since Sept 2008 (ID 3106)and with Dune Sea Garrison. That is also about the same time I joined the ISO here in AZ. Right now I have a Imperial Officers and in the works are Darth Nihilus and a Shadow Scout.
I have always loved the pinup look. I even had my hair cut just like Bettie Page before I joined the ISO.
I live with my husband Scott my daughter Cierra who is going on 7 on Halloween 2009.
My zoo consists of 3 Greyhounds (Shelby, Major and Sadie), 1 Rhodesian Ridgeback mix named Sgt Bilko, 2 cats named Lucy and Ethel, 4 fish name Spotty, Bruce, sonny bono and Purity. We also have a Arabian horse name Bella.

When I met my husband he was a US marine and we got married Aug 1995 in a Military style wedding at a 1886 Victorian Ranch House, and he got out of the Marines in Nov 1996. My brother is a also a former Marine. I have other members in my family who also served in the military including in WWII and Vietnam and even in the Civil War.
I have a great friend who is a member of the DSG who is over in Iraq as we speak.

So supporting the Armed Forces is very important to both my husband and I. Everyday we have a American flag outside of our house to show our support for them.

I have been a fangirl of SW since the very early part of the 80's.
I am SciFi fan and I love the Stargate shows especially Stargate Atlantis.
Also I was suppose to go to SDCC with my ISO gear but won't be able to make it this year.
So there's alittle bit about me.
LilGoldie3106
LilGoldie3106

Back to top Go down

Post  Lasi 07/07/09, 07:10 pm

Hi all! I am Lisa Grissom. A few of you know me, most don't so "Nice to meet you". I live in one of the tiniest little towns ever about an hour and a half outside of Chicago. My husband is a member of the Midwest Garrison and I am hoping to be one day when I get around to deciding what I really want to costume as. Until then, I have participated as ISO with the Dune Sea ladies (still have the Dune Sea patch on my shirt). Hoping one day to be a permanent member out there in the warmth and sunshine.
Lasi
Lasi

Back to top Go down

Post  khiliah 07/07/09, 10:18 pm

Lasi wrote:Hi all! I am Lisa Grissom. A few of you know me, most don't so "Nice to meet you". I live in one of the tiniest little towns ever about an hour and a half outside of Chicago. My husband is a member of the Midwest Garrison and I am hoping to be one day when I get around to deciding what I really want to costume as. Until then, I have participated as ISO with the Dune Sea ladies (still have the Dune Sea patch on my shirt). Hoping one day to be a permanent member out there in the warmth and sunshine.

I had a thought, if we kidnap you and the kids, Scott has to move here, right? Smile
khiliah
khiliah

http://lifewithgeek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schattenfrau 07/07/09, 11:11 pm

Hey, my name is Lesley and I'm fairly new to the 501st and ISO. I was introduced to the 501st from a friend of mine who is in the Neon City Garrison. I've always wanted to help out, but due to my womanly figure ":3, I'm not really cut out for any trooper type. His wife just introduced me to you organization and I was really interested (I've only done a little pin-up). I will be at Comic-Con this year and I hope to meet the members and to see what goes down.
schattenfrau
schattenfrau

Back to top Go down

Post  CAndyman 08/07/09, 12:35 pm

Hiya! My name's CAndyman TK-9772, I'm the CO of the Central Garrison of the the 501st Legion and a humble and grateful fan of the ISO.

I could go on all day about how much I love what you Gorgeous Ladies do, but one thing in particular that I think is fantastic about the Women of the ISO is that you provide a Magnificent example of how the Strength of Femininity can be a very Positive thing and can be used to accomplish Wonderfully Positive goals! You Ladies Rock my World! I love you Very Happy

Your Humble and Devoted Fan,
~CAndyman.
CAndyman
CAndyman

https://www.facebook.com/CAndymanTK9772

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself ... - Page 2 Empty Quick Hello!

Post  LeiaHan 08/07/09, 02:58 pm

I've been trying to do an intro for almost a week...now that I have time to do it my son starts to wake up.

My name is Bridget and I live in Grapevine Texas. I've been a Star Wars fan since I saw it at a drive in in 1977. My husband is also a Star Wars fan. We have two kids Katie who is three and Randal who is one. We also have two fuzzbutts (cats) Satine and Connor. Got adopted by a female peacock who wanders around the neighborhood and decided to camp in our back yard. Which is better than the family of foxes in our back yard last summer.

Been wanting to join the 501st for the past couple of years. Wedding and two kids has delayed it. I hope to join maybe in the next year or so. Right now the ISO is perfect for me. I've had family members in the military. Both grandfathers (one Army one Navy) my Dad was a Marine and my brother and sister in law were in the Air Force until a couple of years ago.

Almost have my costume done..just need the shoes and to contact the Star Garrison to let them know I'm here! If anyone is planning on going to Star Wars Fan Days III in Plano let me know I will be there.

Later!

B.
LeiaHan
LeiaHan

http://www.greatwhitepaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mercsailor 08/07/09, 03:02 pm

Lasi wrote:Hi all! I am Lisa Grissom. A few of you know me, most don't so "Nice to meet you". I live in one of the tiniest little towns ever about an hour and a half outside of Chicago. My husband is a member of the Midwest Garrison and I am hoping to be one day when I get around to deciding what I really want to costume as. Until then, I have participated as ISO with the Dune Sea ladies (still have the Dune Sea patch on my shirt). Hoping one day to be a permanent member out there in the warmth and sunshine.

Hey, I'm just happy knowing that I'm not the only one an hour and a half outside of Chicago. =)
mercsailor
mercsailor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum